The Gulf of Gdansk is a very friendly place for sailors. Sheltered and shallow waters make it safe, but huge space around you will give you feel of sea adventure. Take a cruise with family or friends. Go through the most interesting ports of the Polish coast. Arrive Motlawa river to the old town in Gdansk. Moor at the pier in Sopot. Have a picnic in the area of sunken submarines. See snad bank called Mewia Rewa and try kitesufing. This sea adventure is great idea for a weeknd, present, birthday or bachelor party.
What we sail? Sailing yacht Ocean 950. It is a safe vessel ideally suited for sailing on the bay and surrounding rivers, and thanks to a small draft you can go straight to the beach! Up to 8 people can stay on board. Under the deck, you will find 4 double berths: 1 big in the back and 3 smaller in the salon and front. There is also a bathroom, kitchenette and full hotel equipment on the yacht.
In the summer season (from June till the middle of September) we usually start our cruises in Jastarnia on Hel Peninsula. The city – in the past small fishing village – nowday is a green place perfect for families, become kitesurfing mecca next to famous Chalupy. However it offers much more opportunities to spend you free time. The port of Jastarnia is good starting point for several interesting destinations:
– a 1.5-hours cruise to the historic areas inhabited by gulls and cormorants fo the torpedo house in front of Jastarnia or Jurata.
– a trip to Mewia Rewa, which is sand bank and extremely atmospheric place in the middle of Puck Bay. Nearby we can watch wrecks of sunken war ships including ORP Kujawiak submarine (4 -5 hours).
– a cruise to the city of Hel. It is takes 1,5 – 2 hours each direction and 2 hours of free time in Hel.
For the rest of the year boat is located in Gdańsk – one of the most attractive cities for sailors in Poland. The marina is just next to the old Town. Before you sail out in to the open sea, you will see a real harbor life (ships in the repair yard, bulk carriers waiting for loading), visit the historic fortress and Westerplatte. In one day you can reach:
– SOPOT with the longest pier in Poland which is extension of famous and party Monte Casino street.
– GDYNIA. Square of Kościuszko with the biggest polish sailing ship “Dar Pomorza”. On the way you will pass Sopot and the biggest in Poland cliff Orlowski.
– SOBIESZEWO ISLAND where is located the nature reserve “birds paradise” and at the mouth of the Vistula river, you can find seals.
– HEL PENINSULA, the most bautiful seaside region in Poland.
Cruise prices start from 50 euro. The finnal price depends on dates and destination.
You can also take your own route and further destination. If you decide for fev days trip you are able to see all Gulf of Gdansk, Gulf of Puck but also Vistula Lagoon.
Try kitesurfing while cruise with me. Are you already kitesurfer? You can go for downwind session along Hel Peninsula or Mewia Rewa. After downwind you will have a fun on “private” spot.
Are you interested in getting to know the Hel Peninsula or Three-City from another side? From water side. Contact me:
phone/whatsapp: +48 602 235 551